Important Update on Care Delivery
Kaiser Permanente Northwest is committed to providing excellent health care for all our members. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation rapidly evolves, we are taking temporary steps to ensure we can continue to provide the high-quality care our members need, while simultaneously preparing for the anticipated increase in the number of patients with COVID-19.
Temporary Changes to Care Delivery
We will be taking the following steps over the next week, that will allow us to conserve all supplies and equipment, as well as assist in addressing the community spread of COVID-19.
- Effective Immediately: Expanding Telehealth and Virtual Care to allow our members to stay at home if they want, and to increase the number of patients we can treat.
- Please see the Provider Relations Newsletter March 2020 under Quick Links for the most current information regarding Telehealth and Virtual Care.
- Beginning March 16: Temporarily Postponing Non-Urgent Surgeries and Procedures to ensure we have capacity and equipment to care for the potential of more critically ill patients.
- Beginning March 19: Temporarily Consolidating Medical Offices and decreasing the need for in-person care wherever possible. This will help reduce unnecessary potential exposure for members and staff.
For a complete listing of open Kaiser Permananete Medical offices please check www.kp.org
The health and safety of our members, patients, employees, and communities remains our top priority.
We recognize these temporary measures may cause some inconveniences, but given the rapidly changing situation, we believe these are necessary actions.
If you develop symptoms (fever, cough, trouble breathing) or you believe you’ve been exposed, it’s important to contact us first so we can direct you to the most appropriate care.
- Call the advice number 503-813-2000 or 800-813-2000 to speak with a licensed care provider or to schedule a telephone or video appointment.
- Chat with a doctor on kp.org or on the KP app.
- Visit kp.org/getcare and click on “24/7 advice.”
We graciously thank you and your office staff for continuing to provide excellent care to our patients and members.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Provider Relations team if you have any questions at NW-Provider-Relations@KP.org
Our Provider Contracting and Relations Department is committed to providing support to you and your staff.
If at any time you have a question or concern about the information on this site, you can reach our Provider Relations Department by calling 503-813-3376.
Access our secure provider tools
You may access our secure tools for providers by selecting one of the links below.
Kaiser Permanente Online-Affiliate
Existing Kaiser Permanente Online-Affiliate users may access our provider tools. A new page will open in your browser window and you will be asked to sign on.
View a member's benefits*
Research clinical information*
View claim status as a guest user*
Contracted and non-contracted providers can view their claim status as a guest user without registering. You will be asked to provide key information about a claim in question. In return, you will be able to view claim status information, including the current processing status, and, if paid, the vendor and specific payment information. If your claim is not found in the Guest User system, call the phone number listed on the member’s ID card.
Community Provider Connect
Northwest users may choose to sign on to our new Community Provider Connect application to confirm eligibility, view a member's benefits, and check claim status.
Northwest CPC Portal*
This link will open a new window. If you can't view this new page, please make sure that you've disabled any pop-up blockers on your computer.