Important: COVID-19 for updates on Kaiser Permanente’s response to the coronavirus and important provider messages
- As of 9/1/2020, Claim Status can only be obtained through one of our self-service tools. Sign-on or Register to access KP Online Affiliate, or view claim status as a guest user.
- You may now submit online disputes, appeals, supplemental claim attachments or request for information (RFI) via Online Affiliate.
- Learn more about our new Claim submission tools and partnerships
Our online resources provide quick and easy access to the information you need to work effectively with Kaiser Permanente and to provide the best possible service to our members.
We are committed to promoting the total health of Kaiser Permanente members. We appreciate the services you provide to support that mission.
If you are a Mid-Atlantic Kaiser Permanente member and would like to access your My Health Manager account to message your doctor, fill prescriptions, or view your medical record, please click below:
KP Members Click Here!
Online Affiliate and Claims Guest Access
Sign-on* or Register* to use our secure provider tools. You’ll have access to features tailored to your role. Here are some examples:
- View eligibility and benefits
- View claim status
- View clinical information
- View referrals/authorizations
Video Overview of KP Online Tools*
Sign-on*for Self-Funded plans
Contracted and non-contracted providers can view their claim status as a guest user without registering. You will be asked to provide key information about a claim in question. In return, you will be able to view claim status information, including the current processing status, and, if paid, the vendor and specific payment information. If your claim is not found in the Guest User system, call the phone number listed on the member’s ID card.
Video Overview of Claim Status as a Guest User*
View claim status as a guest user*
This link will open a new window. If you can't view this new page, please make sure that you've disabled any pop-up blockers on your computer.